Yes, 2011 had it’s challenges. I was part of the group cheering it off the clock yesterday. But there’s no denying the lessons I learned during the worst–and best–times. Here are my top 10:
- You CAN lose power for days–weeks, even–in this day and age.
- There is always something to be grateful for, even when it takes a while to find it.
- The universe is always working, if you’re open to it. Even when something seems like a catastrophe, it’s probably working for your highest good.
- It is possible to become debt free and build wealth. On any salary. Thank you, Dave Ramsey!
- It’s okay to not be who others want you to be, or act how they expect you to act. I can be immune to those opinions.
- My voice does count.
- Families should love each other unconditionally. If someone in my family doesn’t, it’s on them. Just like if I don’t, it’s on me.
- No one is going to hand me confidence. I have to decide to have it.
- Dreams really can come true – thank you, John Talbot!
- Having your health is everything.
Let’s all have a healthy, blessed, prosperous, productive new year….with lots of lessons.